Dr Pam Cameron BSc PhD Dip MRSB FHEA
Pam started off as a biomedical scientist, with expertise in host-pathogen interactions (how pathogens make us sick and what our immune system tries to do about it), having worked on E. coli O157:H7, Campylobacter jejuni, Cryptosporidium parvum and Leishmania mexicana.
NovoScience was created to help researchers meet their obligation to communicate their research with the public. We create science shows, workshops and deliver public talks at science festivals, schools, the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. We also feel an obligation to ensure that companies use best practice in scientific evidence and consult on all matters pathogenic - give us a call.
Superstar supporters & collaborators
- Ms Amanda Boyd BSc - video & co-writer (University of Edinburgh)
- Prof David Corne BSc PhD - long suffering collaborator (Heriot Watt University)
- Mrs Dawn Grant BSc - photography (Moredun Research Institute)
- Ms Frances M. Lynch BA - inspirational performance collaborator and artistic director (Electric Voice Theatre)
- Ms Sherry-Ann Sweeting BA - glamorous events assistant (Freelance)
- Dr Clare Taylor BSc PhD FHEA - co-presenter and senior lecturer (Edinburgh Napier University)